sábado, 4 de octubre de 2014

LONDON.

Today I'm going to tell you about london.
The best place I have ever been to is, in my opinion, London. I have been there twice because I went there in school’s trips and I will like to go there again in my future and maybe live there a few years.


I have to say that if I have to go on holiday I prefer any other place like mountain or beach because I live in a town during the all year, but I am very proud for gone to that amazing town which is London.  Since the first moment you put your feet in that cold ground everything is so different from here.
I think it is the most beautiful city I have ever been to. All the houses are so big with wonderful fronts, the streets are with lights, and you have the best museums and monuments.

My first trip to London was when I was in the last year of school  and I went with people that I met during all the years I were at school and the second journey was the last year of high school. I had the oportunity to go to rome but  although I have been to london before I want to go again.
here are some photos of those trips:



we won a contest with this photo:

and that's all :) 
 I invite all people to go to that wonderful city and feel in love with it like I felt the first time I went there.
see you soon Ladies and Gentlemen 
kisses.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario