jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

Dear you

Dear boy:

I'm stubborn and hard headed but god knows I love you.
There are days when I'm grumpy for no apparent reason other than the fact that I'm grumpy. When I'm sick, I'm helpless and all you can really do is hold me in your arms and comfort me till I fall asleep. There are days when I'll complain about everything like the weather, people, music, or even you and you'll just have to deal with it. I'll complain about the room being too hot, to only result in closing the windows in the middle of the night because I'm too cold. There are days when I'm shut the world out, I'll ignore everyone because I just want to sit in silence. Sometimes, I'll claim I can eat an entire cow because that's just how hungry I am. So we'll make dinner plans and you 'll pick me up just to have me say " I ate already, I was too hungry but I'll still eat a little something". There are days when I'll suffocate you with love. I'll kiss and kiss and kiss till you beg me to stop. I'll tickle you until your insides hurt and hold your hand till it's sweaty. There are days when I will claim every part of your body with my lips. And there are days when I'll need my space and you'll have to pull a chair up alongside the bed because I just need my own space. There are days when my hair is messy and all over the place. Days when I will cry and you don't know why but you won't ask me, you will just let me cry. Days when I'm nervous and jumpy about everything. Days when I yell at you for no reason just to apologize two seconds later. Days when I'm a pain in the ass and push your buttons just to settle it with kisses. Days when your are listening your favorite song and I'll talk over it because talking is more important than music. There are days when you need to make decisions, to do the littlest things like pick a place to eat. I will refuse and say" I don't know" until you give up and decide yourself. Sometimes I'll swear like a sailor and makes jokes during times when I should probably be serious. There are days when it's 3 in the morning and I won't let you sleep and days when I'm too tired and fast asleep by 10pm. Sometimes I'm clumsy and sometimes I'm a walking contradiction.
I know that I'm not the perfect person in the world as well as I'm not the best couple. I know that there are many and many things that I have to learn and that I have to realize of, but I have one thing sure, you are everything that I have ever wanted, if it's necessary I will do everything which is on my hand to avoid your bad days, I want to be the reason of your happiness because you are everything that I ever wanted and I wouldn't dare trade you for anything in this world and also in the other.
love
your lover.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario